PC (WIN 7/8/10)
Your role is to uncover evidence as a journalist by sneaking through restricted areas and questioning people on their actions through a series of one-on-one interviews. All this takes place in a detailed, systems-driven world where people will react to your actions and where time is your biggest enemy. At White Paper Games, we focus on world's that feel lived in through non-linear spaces and objectives...
Your role is to uncover evidence as a journalist by sneaking through restricted areas and questioning people on their actions through a series of one-on-one interviews. All this takes place in a detailed, systems-driven world where people will react to your actions and where time is your biggest enemy.
At White Paper Games, we focus on world's that feel lived in through non-linear spaces and objectives that can be solved with multiple approaches. We love games with a strong narrative drive that tackle important social issues and aim to set that standard within our own work.
We understand not everyone plays for the deeper narrative experience, and for those that like the idea of trespassing, breaking into secure locations and hacking 4 digit codes, we have plenty of rule breaking opportunities to take advantage of in the world of The Occupation
Instead of creating a feature list, we wanted to highlight the cool work our team of 9 have created over the past 4 years of development.
Facts & Features:
- Time is a precious resource to us all. Every minute in the game is a real-world minute and The Occupation is played over a fixed time length so make sure your actions count. Your watch can be used to set alarms and timers to help keep track of important objectives such as time delayed safes so you don't have to hang around whilst security is searching for you somewhere you shouldn't be.
- Wherever you live, the chances are you're in a country that could be run a little better, where trust may be feeling a little low. You may not care how their decisions impact you and you instead continue with your daily life ignoring the distracting scaremongering. Or, you may be actively involved in trying to create true change. We love that, in most countries, people have a choice in this, and that's how we wanted to approach The Occupation's gameplay design. The world is open for you to explore and it's up to you what threads you find interesting and wish to follow in the world.
- Daniel Hillben and Steven Crow are the security guards employed by The Bowman Carson Group and will be around to monitor your activity to make sure you're not doing anything you shouldn't be. Daniel Hillben has been with the Bowman Carson Group for many years so try not to get on the wrong side of him. You may have seen the acting work of Steven Crow in advertisements such as 'Warts Away' or 'The Restorer'; Steve is working this security gig to pay the bills but his real aspirations lay in Hollywood.
- Whether you chose to break into a office through the window, find an ID card or pull the power to the room, we designed the world to accommodate your choice, approach and need to interact with objects you may or may not need for your research.
- Sincerely, if you read this far and enjoy the work we create, thank you. We put everything we have into these game and we really do appreciate every person that invest their time and hard earned money into the games we create.
Minimum System Requirements:
Processor: 2.2+ Ghz Dual-Core
Memory: 4 GB RAM
HDD: 7 GB free hard drive space
Video-Card: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 560 or equivalent
DirectX: Version 11
Internet-Connection: Broadband internet connection (STEAM-Account)
OS: Windows 7 (64-bit)
Additional Notes: For foreign languages, please set Windows Keyboard language to UK / US English to type passwords inside the game.
Information Copy Protection:
NOTICE: Product offered subject to your acceptance of the Steam Subscriber Agreement ("SSA"). You must activate this product via the Internet by registering for a Steam account and accepting the SSA. Please see www.steampowered.com/agreement to view SSA prior to purchase.
NOTICE: Due to local laws and ratings legislation it may not be possible to activate this product via the internet outside the country of purchase.
Recommended System Requirements:
Processor: 2.6+ Ghz Quad-Core
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Video-Card: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 970 or equivalent
OS: Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Für die Durchschnittswertung wird eine Mindestmenge von 3 Bewertungen benötigt.
- Ein Benutzer muss mindestens 1 Titel bewertet haben um in der Durchschnittswertung berücksichtigt zu werden.
- Die Bewertungen und Ranglisten werden täglich neu berechnet.
- Um realistische Werte bei Titeln mit wenigen Bewertungen zu erhalten, geben wir (WoG) eine Grundwertung vor. Je mehr Stimmen ein Produkt hat, desto geringer wird unsere Gewichtung.
- Wir behalten uns vor, Bewertungen einzelner User zu sperren. Unseriöse User können mittels des -Buttons gemeldet werden.