Heroland - Knowble Edition -US-
Part-time heroes wanted! The hero land theme park offers guests an authentic rag-style adventure for a price, but when a scruffy young park guide and his guests uncover ulterior motives by the organizers, legends become reality, and guests must take the fate of the park (and the world!) into their own hands. Created by an all-star development team consisting of key people behind Mother 3, Legend of mana, and fantasy life, this 2D adventure brings not only a host of quirky heroes and their unique abilities to join your party for a new TAKE on classic rag-style combat, but also a colorful cast of monsters employed by the theme park, many with their own stories to tell! Day 1 'knowable Edition' To consist of game, 10.5" x 6" drawstring pouch, musical selections CD, 14" x 20" theme park-style folded map, and sumo wrestling Paper craft.
Day 1 "Knowable Edition":
- Contains game, 10.5" x 6" drawstring pouch, musical selections CD, 14" x 20" theme park-style folded map, and sumo wrestling Paper craft
Facts & Features:
- Code Free-Version - runnable on european consoles
- Highly customizable RPG - as a hero Tour guide, you choose what your party does, and when! Customize strategies, weapons, and more, including taking home treasure to decorate Lucky's room
- Wide variety of unique heroes - over 20 characters each with their own unique and entertaining quests and storylines! Overzealous Knights, high school girls, pretentious princes and a casually nihilistic otter
- Colorful curious monster cast - the Monster encyclopedia Fills with stories about quirky co-workers: jungle-dwelling Goblin, cute little slugs, selfie-loving Skeleton, and magical Romanesco broccoli
- It takes some legends to make a part-time hero - directed by Tamashiro Yamane, written by nobuyuki Inouye, in a colorful 2D world created by nobuhiro imagery, and with tusks mask's Whimsical tunes.