River City Melee Mach!! -Asia-
Nekketsu Kouha Kunio-kun is a popular action game series that debuted in 1986. And now the "win-through fighting" from the series' most popular title Downtown Nekketsu Koushinkyoku: Soreyuke Daiundoukai returns with significant enhancements!
While the controls remain the same, all other aspects have been significantly enhanced. There are over 180 characters, over 250 special moves, over 30 teams, and more.
The cute pixelated characters of yesteryear flood the screen for a major brawl. Up to four players can play together, so fight alongside your family and friends!
Additionally, you can play against players all over the world in online battles. Climb your way to the top by mowing down rivals in major brawls involving the whole world.
A Hot-Blooded High School Story
A few days after the Great Athletic Meet held by Todou of Reihou Academy, a poster reading "A Melee Tournament will be Held" was posted in town…
Meanwhile, there have been repeated incidents in which high school students in the area have been attacked. Due to the timing, everyone was suspicious that the attacks and the melee tournament were somehow related…
In order to uncover the truth of the matter, Kunio, who also found it suspicious, gathers up the strongest members of his hot-blooded high school to participate in the melee tournament…
Facts & Features:
- Code Free-Version - runnable on european consoles
- The Network Features can only be used with an Hong Kong-PSN-Account
- New Item: "Bamboo Shoot" - The player that eats it will become gigantic!?
- New Game Mode: "Change Match" - A battle mode where defeated teammates change characters on the spot. There may be also special gimmicks depending on the stage
- New Element: "Team Edit" - Assemble your favorite characters to create a dream team
480p / 720p / 1080i / 1080p / 2160p
550 MB minimum
Dualshock 4 Vibration: