Capcom Belt Action Collection -JP-
Capcom Belt Action Collection is an essential collection of beat 'em ups includes Final Fight (1989), Captain Commando (1991), The King of Dragons (1991), Knights of the Round (1991), and Warriors of Fate (1992). Additionally, two never before ported titles make their console debut, Armored Warriors (1994) and Battle Circuit (1997), allowing players to experience these arcade gems at home for the first time. These seven titles exemplify some of the best side-scrolling, co-op fun of the arcade era, and introduced us to iconic Capcom characters such as Captain Commando, plus Cody, Guy and Mike Haggar from Final Fight.
Facts & Features:
- Code Free-Version - runnable on european consoles
- Relive the glory days of cooperative arcade games with the Capcom Belt Action Collection!
- This comprehensive collection includes seven classic games, each with various multiplayer options, online capabilities and detailed galleries!
- Say goodbye to game overs! Adjust your difficulty settings or give yourself more lives to battle through each game in its entirety.
- Grab some friends, stare down the bad guys and Beat 'em up!