VOEZ is a rhythm game developed by Rayark Games that features 3 difficulty levels. In each level, there is a black horizontal line at the bottom of the screen, as notes fall down from the top of the screen on the note line. The note line can move horizontally depending on the song and its chosen difficulty. The player must either tap, hold, slide or swipe the note depending on which note it is.
Facts & Features:
- Code Free-Version - runnable on european consoles
- Dynamic tracks with falling notes, bringing visual and gameplay experience to a whole new level!
- Features over 50 songs with 3 unique patterns totaling 150 levels.
- Unique story episodes and artwork for players to unlock.
- Japanese voice acting with in game text featuring English, Japanese, Chinese, and Korean.