Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap -JP-
A good curse makes a good game (or so they say)! turned into a half-human, half-lizard monstrosity by the Meka-Dragon, a lonesome adventurer is facing the challenge of a lifetime! In search for a cure, our mutated anti-hero will explore the many traps of Monster Land... and defeat many stuff-throwing, curse-wielding dragons. How many more transformations can one hopeful body survive, as it turns into a Lizard, a Mouse, a Piranha, a Lion, and a Hawk... The six different forms of our shape-shifting hero make up the cast of this non-stop action-adventure platformer!
Facts & Features:
- Code Free-Version - runnable on european consoles
- The Network Features can only be used with an Hong Kong-PSN-Account
- A huge interconnected world!, 6 playable forms for our shape-shifting hero, with different abilities!
- Dragons of all kinds! A Zombie Dragon! A Mummy Dragon! A Samurai Dragon!
- An eye-patch wearing shop-keeper pig who may or may not provide a sense of warmth and direction!
- Switch from modern graphics and sound to 8-bit graphics/audio at any time - even during gameplay!,
- Enjoy 3 difficulty levels catering to players of all types!
1.1 GB minimum