Plug In Digital
23. Nov 2016
Cyber Chicken is 2.5D side-scrolling, rollicking adventure featuring 8', 375 pounds of cybernetic poultry as a futuristic killing machine on a quixotic mission to save the World from itself. A satirical romp across pop culture and modern life, the comic-book styled game features weapon-based gameplay, platforming elements and puzzles in a metrovania-designed World.
The story follows Cyber Chicken as he sets out to suppress a cyberpunk revolt in the dystopian New York City of the future. Cyber Chicken soon realizes he's been played the fool and must confront intergalactic forces spanning dimensions of time. From his mayhem-laced adventures into modern day New York City, Cyber Chicken reveals a grand conspiracy involving the likes of Big Bucks Coffee, The Fakebook and the intergalactic leader himself, GW!
Though humor is at the core, the experience is layered with rich and varied influences from literary, film, comic and video game classics, including Don Quixote, Brave New World, Terminator, Blade Runner, Batman, Duke Nukem and Super Metroid.
Facts & Features:
- Terminate enemies with Cyber Chicken's upgradeable multi-weapon arsenal and skillset with over 45 upgrades.
- Double-jump, dash, ground-stomp and wall-jump your way through over 13 levels in a semi-open world - upgrading to unlock new areas.
- Buy and upgrade using credit - but make sure to pay back your debts in time, or face the wrath of "The Collector"! (Get defeated, and he will repossess upgrades to repay your debt).
- Enjoy a fully voice acted cast and soundtrack featuring 40 original tracks.
- Rebindable input with support for mouse and keyboard or controller.
Minimum System Requirements:
Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core CPU
Memory: 2 GB RAM
HDD: 2 GB free hard drive space
Video-Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460, AMD Radeon HD 4850
Sound-Card: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible
DirectX: Version 10
Internet-Connection: Broadband internet connection (STEAM-Account)
OS: Windows 7
Information Copy Protection:
NOTICE: Product offered subject to your acceptance of the Steam Subscriber Agreement ("SSA"). You must activate this product via the Internet by registering for a Steam account and accepting the SSA. Please see www.steampowered.com/agreement to view SSA prior to purchase. If you do not agree with the provisions of the SSA, you should return this game unopened to your retailer in accordance with their return policy.
NOTICE: Due to local laws and ratings legislation it may not be possible to activate this product via the internet aoutside the country of purchase.
- Das könnte Ihnen auch gefallen