Adventure & RPG
17. Nov 2017
Demon Gaze 2
Kadokawa Games are bringing us back to the city-state of Asteria in Demon Gaze II! Once again players will be taking on massive dungeons with a whole library of unique friendly demons by their side. The Demon Gaze series combines exciting & difficult battles, eerie labyrinths, and blood boiling scenes to grab the player and drag them into the story.
Demon Gaze II introduces a new "Demon Gazer" with the young protagonist Signa, the orphaned member of a party of revolutionaries in a search for the mother who raised them. Signa has the unique power of the "evil eye," a gift he was given in exchange for his memories. Alongside our protagonist will be Muse, a friend to Signa and the owner of the tavern Stella's Place, and leader of the revolutionist party.
Since Asteria has gone through a several-year time skip since the initial release of Demon Gaze we can also expect a whole new range of demons to have come into existence with the release of Demon Gaze II, including types like "demon songstress." These new demons are named for the various constellations and can take on the form of a human.
Facts & Features:
- PS-Vita Memory card is required (sold separately).
- Demon Synergy - As the Demon Gazer, turn foes to allies and power them up using the Trance Demon Mode, or fuse with them using the Demon’s Cross!
- Dungeon-Crawling Made for Everyone - Whether you are a newcomer or a hardened DRPG veteran, utilize modes like Autopilot to customize your adventure!
- Love On The Battlefield - Power up your demons and develop relationships with your closest companions, even leading to dating events!
- Das könnte Ihnen auch gefallen