Adventure & RPG
24. Aug 2017
Zero Time Dilemma -US-
The experiment wasn’t supposed to be like this.
Nine participants awaken in an underground facility, imprisoned with a strange black bracelet on their wrists. To escape, they must play a game with deadly consequences. The rules are simple - after six people are killed, the escape hatch will open. Who will live, and who will die? The choice is yours. Let the Decision Game begin…
Facts & Features:
- Code Free-Version - runnable on european consoles
- The Network Features can only be used with an US-PSN-Account
- Think Your Way Out
- Explore 3-D environments for clues to solve mind-bending puzzles and escape your prison.
- Decision Game
- Question your morality in a series of life-or-death decisions where even the best option carries horrifying implications.
- Cinematic Gameplay
- Fully voiced and animated story sections push the boundaries of interactive fiction.
- Non-linear Narrative
- Jump freely between events and characters to piece together the fractured narrative and unlock multiple endings.
- Old Faces, New Mysteries
- Characters from the award-winning Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors and
- Virtue’s Last Reward are joined by a new cast of participants to bring first-time players up to speed and conclude the series for longtime fans.
- Das könnte Ihnen auch gefallen