Plug In Digital
16. Nov 2016
Welcome to the Satellite!
Your life now depends on how much of a good show you can put up!
Satellite Rush is a fast-paced sci-fi top-down shooter with pixel art graphics and Roguelike elements.
Take control of an abducted office worker and blast through Satellite Moebius, an intergalactic space arena/Reality TV stage filled with vicious aliens, robots programmed to clean (or kill), and a (not always so) cheery audience.
Can you survive the worst day of your life and find your way back home?
Please the Audience!
To survive in this vicious arena, you better make the crowd happy. Keep shooting stuff and giving them the bloodbath they've paid to see! They will throw valuable weapons for you if they enjoy the show.
Facts & Features:
- Randomized corridor generation, because nobody would buy tickets for the same bloodlust twice;
- Permadeath, with a few persistent effects to trick you into thinking you have a chance - yes, we mean unlockables;
- A demanding audience and a lax security. They can throw stuff to you. Will you be able to keep them entertained?
- Boss fights and Upgrades, because what sort of entertainment wouldn't involve blowing up bosses and getting neat rewards?
Minimum System Requirements:
Processor: Core 2 Duo or equivalent
Memory: 2 GB RAM
HDD: 6 GB free hard drive space
Video-Card: 3D graphics card
Sound-Card: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Internet-Connection: Broadband internet connection (STEAM-Account)
OS: Windows XP SP2 or later
Additional Notes: Xbox 360 controller or other XInput-compatible controller
Information Copy Protection:
NOTICE: Product offered subject to your acceptance of the Steam Subscriber Agreement ("SSA"). You must activate this product via the Internet by registering for a Steam account and accepting the SSA. Please see www.steampowered.com/agreement to view SSA prior to purchase. If you do not agree with the provisions of the SSA, you should return this game unopened to your retailer in accordance with their return policy.
NOTICE: Due to local laws and ratings legislation it may not be possible to activate this product via the internet aoutside the country of purchase.
- Das könnte Ihnen auch gefallen