Zero Escape: The Nonary Games -US-
Both Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors (999) and its sequel, Virtue's Last Reward (VLR), are together in the same collection for the first time ever!
Two Nonary Games, two sets of 9 unwilling participants kidnapped to an unfamiliar location. One set trapped on a sinking boat with 9 hours to escape, the other locked in a facility and forced to either trust or betray each other. If they break the rules or fail to escape...they'll die.
Why were they chosen to play the game? Who is Zero? Nothing is as it seems. They'll desperately fight for survival in this deadly game of life or death.
Facts & Features:
- Code Free-Version - runnable on european consoles
- The Network Features can only be used with an US-PSN-Account
- Hi-res graphics bring the savage world of Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors to life with stunning clarity! Experience full immersion with English and Japanese dual voice audio!
- Your choices dictate the fate of you and your "teammates" and offer multiple paths to unique endings.
- Both Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors (999) and its sequel, Virtue's Last Reward (VLR), are together in the same collection for the first time ever!