25. Aug 2017
Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash
In the world of shinobi, there is a mysterious water gun tournament that has existed since ancient times.
About those rules…
Whether you’re a good shinobi, bad shinobi, fugitive shinobi, or dead shinobi, your standpoint doesn’t matter. Victory or defeat will be determined with tournament-provided water guns. All of your special abilities as shinobi cannot be used.
The story that starts here is a record of playing in water by the the young shinobi students. What sort of trails will be left on the sandy white beach that continues on forever?
That’s something no one yet knows.
Facts & Features:
- Midsummer Battle: At the “Peach Beach Splash” midsummer festival, a battle between more than 30 girls will unfold. You’ll also be able to enjoy side stories of the girls’ everyday lives.
- 5-vs-5 Team Battles: Girls armed with magnificent water guns will freely bustle about the field. Win by drenching your opponent in water. Aim for the chest and buttocks using your water gun!
- Network Battles: Take the battle online in Network Battles, where you can customize your character and water gun. Up to 10 shinobi around the country can play together in team battles.
- Special Finish: As bullets of water fly about, the girls’ chests will burst. Finishing techniques are even more extreme in beautifully evolved graphics.
- PlayStation VR Support: PlayStation VR support is also planned.
- Das könnte Ihnen auch gefallen