18. Nov 2016
Killing Floor 2 - Special Edition
Descend into the blighted heart of Europe and drive out the festering hordes of hellish monsters that have swallowed civilization.
Use a combination of classic firearms, improvised explosives and makeshift melee weapons to clear up the chaos unleashed by Horzine Biotech’s failed experiments. The only good Zed is a dead Zed: rend the zombie-like hordes limb from limb and send viscera flying with gruesome in-game effects that dial the gore level all the way up to eleven.
Be careful though, the Zeds are smarter than they look: working in packs, they’ll wear you down before unleashing devastating attacks. Work closely with teammates to keep them at a safe distance and unlock upgrades as you go to tackle the tougher battles.
With the right weapons, the right strategy and the right people at your side, you’ll make mincemeat of the bio-engineered threat.
Facts & Features:
- Visceral Gore - Killing Floor 2 ramps up the gore with a proprietary, high powered persistent blood system bringing new levels of fidelity to the genre. Players will send entrails, severed limbs, and blood flying as they wade through hordes of enemies. But they need to watch out! If caught, enemies will rip them, and their entire party limb from limb.
- Six player co-op or solo play - A multitude of varied playable characters await for players to choose from as they enter the fray in online co-op mode or solo mode for those willing to brave the horrific specimens alone.
- Terrifying Zeds - New enemies and fan favorites from the original game are back with expanded and smarter artificial intelligence, dishing out powerful attacks, working as a group to weaken the player’s party and pushing the challenge level and fear factor to new levels.
- Unique Blend Of Weaponry - From modern militaristic assault rifles, brutal improvised makeshift weapons, classic historical guns, and off the wall “Mad Scientist” weapons, Killing Floor 2 has a unique blend of killing tools that will satisfy any gamer.
- Expanded Perk System - Perks from the original game have been reimagined with more added to the fold. All perks now progress with meaningful talent choices that amplify different play styles, giving players a progression path that is expansive and full of rewarding milestones.
- Brutal Melee Combat - Killing Floor 2 reinvents melee combat completely. Players now have control over the type of melee attacks they can perform, enabling them to deliver bone-breaking crippling attacks to Zeds.
- Das könnte Ihnen auch gefallen