Adventure & RPG
17. Mrz 2017
Akiba's Beat -E-
Akiba's Beat is a modern-day satirical spin on a classic Japanese RPG formula. Set in a true-to-life recreation of Tokyo's Akihabara ward ("Akiba" for short), players will take control of a party of characters led by protagonist Asahi Tachibana as they seek to rid the town of anything out of sync with reality. There are two sides to the gameplay: first, players will wander the streets and question the quirky Akihabara residents on a variety of subjects related to the mystery at hand, ultimately unlocking fantasy-themed dungeons known as "Delusions capes" which are infested with monsters called "delusions." These delusions are encountered on the map and fought in a party-based action battle system, putting players' skills to the test and creating a uniquely challenging experience that seamlessly blends a real-life locale with the secret delusory world of its residents' true desires.
Facts & Features:
- Code Free-Version - lauffähig auf europäischen Konsolen!
- Real-Time Action RPG Combat - Touch enemies on the map to be transported into a party-based real-time combat scene where skill and reflexes alike are put to the test.
- Real-Life Setting with a Fantastical Spin - Explore Tokyo's Akihabara ward, interacting with quirky locals and enjoying a taste of Japan's otaku mecca before entering surreal "Delusions capes."
- Modern-Day Mystery with a Touch of Satire - Question uniquely caricatured persons of interest in hopes of finding the source of Akihabara's many changes - before it's too late.
- Das könnte Ihnen auch gefallen