Adventure & RPG
17. Nov 2016
Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star -US-
The famous Fate series now strikes a path to a new stage with the newest title, Fate / Extella: The Umbral Star. Many fan-favorite characters, including the ancient Heroic Spirits (Servants) summoned by the Holy Grail, make their appearances, with the series being reborn as a high-speed combat-oriented title in which players face off against the enemy and their army in exciting large-scale action scenes. Players can also take some time to enjoy the deep storyline the Fate series is known for.
Facts & Features:
- Code Free-Version - runnable on european consoles
- The Network Features can only be used with an US-PSN-Account
- A Variety of Fate Universes Collide - Not just Fate / Extra Servants, but characters from Fate/stay night, Fate/Apocrypha, Fate/Grand Order and other Fate continuities make their appearances here.
- Brand-New Story from Acclaimed Series Author, Nasu Kinoko - As original creator of Fate/stay night and scenario writer of Fate/EXTRA, Nasu Kinoko has created a completely new scenario for Fate / Extella.
- Large Story Told from Different Perspectives - The story is told from the independent perspectives of three heroine Servants, augmented by various side stories that help supplement the main storyline.
- New Way to Battle - As the first action game in the Fate series, players will finally be able to control a Servant and perform various moves, including a powerful form change ability.
- Das könnte Ihnen auch gefallen