28. Jan 2016
Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni -JP-
Valkryie Drive is Marvelous' new cross-media franchise from Senran Kagura producer Kenichiro Takaki consisting of a planned TV anime, the PS Vita title Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni, and a 'social game.'The PS Vita title takes place in a world where teenagers, or those in their twenties, suddenly find themselves infected with a mysterious virus that temporarily turns their very bodies into weapons. The title's main story revolves around a group of girls known as "Rebreakers" who are able to wield these newly transformed weapons.
Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni is split into two different gameplay parts, action gameplay and adventure gameplay:
Action gameplay is described as '3D battle action' and consists of fighting swarms of enemy forces in teams of two - one who turns into a weapon and the other wielding it. As the girls fight together, their synchronization increases and certain aspects such as their weapons, combos, and dialogue can change. Additionally, players can perform special attacks that tear up the clothes of both allies and enemies.
The adventure gameplay is how players will interact with other characters, with the base of character interaction set in the 'Cafeteria.' In the Cafeteria players are able to talk with other characters, including events that raise each other's mutual affection levels. Additionally there is a 'Communication Room,' where players can change each character's clothing, underwear, hairdo, and accessories. The Communication Room also serves as the location for the 'touching' portion of the game during costume changes. Depending on the experience points you earn, your 'Oppai Rank' will rise, and you can get title and mini-game challenge tickets.
Facts & Features:
- Code Free-Version - runnable on european consoles
- The Network Features can only be used with an JP-PSN-Account
- PS-Vita Memory Card required (sold seperately).
- When two girls get it on – one girl turns into a super weapon
- Wield your incredible pleasure powered weapons to take on hordes of enemies
- Ultra-fast hack and slash action with a focus on stylish aerial combos
- Power up your weapons by turning on your girlfriends
- Weapons can be levelled up in strength up to 15 times – getting bigger and more awesome looking every time
- Take your favourite girls into the dressing room and rub and touch to raise their levels
- Choose between 7 playable characters to master
- Return of the clothing destruction system – clothes get more ripped the more you fight
- 28 Story Missions to tackle – with high quality anime visuals
- Battle it out in arena based online multiplayer - up to 4 players
10 MB minimum
PlayStation Vita TV:
supported, 2 players
- Das könnte Ihnen auch gefallen