Koei Tecmo Games
30. Mrz 2016
Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Fortune - Collector's Edition -JP-
After years of build up, Koei Tecmo has released the very first footage for Dead Or Alive Xtreme 3! Many gamers share fond memories of the previous iterations, especially the first title, Dead Or Alive Xtreme Volleyball, as this was indeed the reason why some of us originally bought the first Xbox.
Notorious in it's promotional material and absolutely unabashed at what this title is about, DOAX3 carries on the tradition of this spin-off by taking the girls of Dead Or Alive and pitting them in a no holds barred beach vacation filled with mini-games designed to showcase the new technological advances of the series. Apparently there is volleyball or something ;)
By using the upgraded Soft Engine 2.0 for the PS4 Version (an improved breast engine based off Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round) and the Soft Engine Lite (PS Vita Version), 4 main changes have been made to the character models. New skin shaders give off a realistic and healthy vibrancy, and breast physics have been fine tuned for maximum voluptuousness. As well, game changing booty physics have been fleshed out, along with the fact that no other game contains such realistic tanning. The main stay Camera Mode also returns.
There are 9 characters in the roster, selected based on a popularity contest where the results were announced during the Toyko Game Show 2015: Marie Rose, Honoka, Kasumi, Ayane, Kokoro, Nyotengu, Hitomi, Momiji, and Helena Douglas complete the roster, with no plans for DLC.
Finally, Dead Or Alive Xtreme 3 is a Japanese/Asian Region exclusive, although if a Western release happens, according to Koei Tecmo, it will be an "adjusted" version. What this actually means though, is highly based on the assumption of censorship; in the meantime, this version is the only sure bet on the original xtreme experience.
Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 Collector's Edition contents:
- PS Vita Game: Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 Venus
- Extreme Sexy Costume V Set DLC
- Photobook Venus (48 page)
- Fortune Playing Cards
- Venus Playing Cards
- Honoka Extreme 3D Mouse Pad
Facts & Features:
- PS-Vita Memory Card required (sold separately)
- Code Free-Version - runnable on european consoles
- The Network Features can only be used with an Hong Kong-PSN-Account
- Flick - A strange wind is triggered according to the direction and strength of your finger touching the screen, and the girl’s hair, outfit, and chest will sway.
- Pinch - When you pinch the screen, the girl’s chest squeezes together.
- Wetness and Transparency - When the girl sweats or falls into the pool, for example, she’ll get wet. Just like the PlayStation 4 version, when some costumes get wet they become transparent.
4096 MB minimum
Playstation Vita TV: