Gaming Eyewear Phenom -Graphite- (Gunnar)
Finished to exacting specifications and machine polished with high velocity micro particulates, the engineering behind GUNNAR PHENOM computer glasses are only outdone by one thing... its artistic style. Micro-engineered lenslocks add both flexibility and flair. An exercise in creative contrast.
Facts & Features:
- Soft thermoplastic rubber tipped temples grip lightly to ensure proper location of the optics without slippage.
- Aluminum-magnesium frame construction generates proper strength and optical stability through a hybrid lightweight metal alloy.
- Hidden spring hinges flex to ergonomcally fit a wide variety of head and face shapes.
- Lightweight construction and proper weight balance guarantee long wearing comfort without pressure points or fatigue.
- Micro-engineered lenslocks securely retain lenses without undue stress or distortion of the optics.
- Adjustable floating nose pads articulate in 3 dimensions to properly fit and comfortably secure eyewear in place.
- Gunnar Glasses
- Lens width: 55 mm
- Nose: 18 mm
- Temple: 134 mm
- Weight: 15 grams (withouth packaging