Gaming Eyewear Haus -Onyx- (Gunnar)
Eyewear architecture. GUNNAR HAUS computer glasses rewrite the design paradigm with turn-of-the-century, European hand crafted materials melded into micro-forged modernistic detailing. Acetate temples with inner bendable cores provide a customizable fit. Spring hinges with a measured flex rate provide gentle retention to keep the eyewear in place. Precision designed metal hinge block creates the engineered stability and function for long term wear. For anyone who appreciates design, the HAUS is truly built.
- One piece front construction eliminates all welds, screws and other potential points of failure;
- Lightweight construction and proper weight balance guarantee long wearing comfort without pressure points or fatigue;
- European hand-crafted materials provide rich details and modernistic detailing;
- Multi-layered acetates catch and reflect light to creating depth and stylistic detail.
Why Gunnar Computer Eyewear?
- Reduces Digital Eye Strain: Eye fatigue, dry eyes and headaches are symptoms of spending too much time in front of a digital screen. GUNNAR lens design has extra focusing power providing you sharper, clearer vision. This patented technology helps you focus more naturally creating less eye strain.
- Improves Comfort and Focus: The overabundance of bright artificial light can create a strain on your eyes. But GUNNAR custom lens tints and filters block harsh blue light and glare so your eyes can finally relax. Focus longer. Work more efficiently. Be comfortable doing it.
- Protects Your Eyes: Look around you. You probably work in an environment filled with fluorescent light, glare, and uncomfortable air currents. GUNNAR patented lens technology reduces glare and prevents dry eyes.
- Gunnar Glasses
- Lens width: 53 mm
- Nose: 15 mm
- Temple: 140 mm
- Weight: 30 grams (withouth packaging)
- Das könnte Ihnen auch gefallen