Adventure & RPG
Arc System Works
7. Aug 2015
XBLAZE Lost: Memories -US-
Play as the enigmatic pink-haired protagonist as she navigates through a weird and wondrous alternate reality with the help of the mysterious Nobody in order to save her sister, who disappeared into this unknown world! While there she is tasked with finding “Memory Fragments”, crystallized memories that not only serve as keys that will help her move on and find her sister, but also uncover the identity and story of the person those memories belong to!
Facts & Features:
- Code Free-Version - runnable on european consoles
- The Network Features can only be used with an US-PSN-Account
- The Best of Both Worlds – XBlaze Lost: Memories is a RPG-style, visual novel game. Combining 2D dungeon exploration with traditional visual novel game, the player will experience not just one but two types of game play in one game!
- 8-bit Retro Fun! – Cute chibi-fied sprites are back! Roam around an alternate world and collect “Memory Fragments”, crystallized memories that tell the story of a mysterious unknown person!
- Diverging Stories – XBlaze Lost: Memories offers several routes and multiple endings so each player will be leading their own story! Unexpected twists and turns allow players to experience hours of compelling gameplay
100 MB at least
In-Game Dolby Digital Sound:
Dualshock 3 Vibration:
- Das könnte Ihnen auch gefallen