Persona 4: Arena Ultimax -US-
An Army of Shadows is attacking. Who could be the one behind it all? Named IGN's Best Overall Fighting Game of 2012, and made an official selection of the Evolution Championship Series in 2013, Persona 4 Arena was a roaring success. Now, the ultimate tag team returns to present another super-heated battle! A collaboration between developers ATLUS and Arc System Works found resonance among the existing Persona/ATLUS fanbase and the hardcore fighting game community. Persona 4 Arena Ultimax is the long-awaited sequel, and a continuation of the story originally set forth in the award-winning RPG Persona 4. Bringing the series full circle and tying together the plots of Persona 3 and Persona 4, fans will enjoy controlling beautifully animated character sprites and experiencing top-notch quality, fully voiced localization that brings the popular characters to life.
Facts & Features:
- Code Free-Version - runnable on european consoles
- The Network Features can only be used with an US-Xbox-Live-Account
- Continuing the Story: The story picks up immediately following the events of the original Persona 4 Arena. As the heroes search for the mysterious force behind everything that's happened, the Midnight Channel begins to air once again in the town of Inaba.
- A Deep and Varied Roster of Playable Characters: Joining the fight anew are the fan favorites from Persona 3: bat-wielding Junpei Iori and the live action superhero actress, Yukari Takeba!
- Unique Battle Systems: P4AU adds all-new depth to its combat system. Most of the characters now have a "Shadow" version with completely different fighting mechanics and other technicalities that appeal to the hardcore gamer and newcomer alike.