Adventure & RPG
27. Mai 2014
Mind = Zero -US-
The game will take place in two different "worlds"; the real world, and a "crazy spiritual world". The real world aspect of the game is set in Japan, in the regions Akihabara, Yokohama, Amamiya and Nippori. Specifically, the game takes place in the Saitama Prefecture.
Facts & Features:
- Code Free-Version - runnable on european consoles
- The Network Features can only be used with an US-PSN-Account
- Mind Zero is an action-packed dungeon crawler RPG for the handheld entertainment Play as Kei, a Japanese high school student, whose life turns upside down when he gains the power of "Mind," a weapon/persona with deadly powers.
- Control Your "Mind" - As you and the rest of your party battle enemies, use your "Mind" to do your bidding - unleashing powerful attacks. Master skills and become even more powerful.
- Discover Your "Mind" - Each "Mind" is unique in its abilities; however, as you delve deeper into the story, learn the dangers of these power "monsters." Are these "Minds" a blessing or a curse?
10240 KB at least
- Das könnte Ihnen auch gefallen