Adventure & RPG
15. Apr 2014
Conception 2: Children of the Seven Stars -US-
Coming to Nintendo 3DS and PlayStation Vita is Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars, a unique dungeon-exploring RPG with school-life elements. In the world called Aterra where the Star God is worshipped, monsters have begun to spawn from the mysterious labyrinth. However, the Star God has imbued certain young adults - Disciples - with the power to fight monsters, as well as create Star Children to aid in the battle. Only Disciples and Star Children can defeat the monsters, and you, as God's Gift, have an additional weighty task: to bond with seven other Disciples and bear many Star Children to help your world survive!
Facts & Features:
- Code Free-Version - runnable on european consoles
- The Network Features can only be used with an US-PSN-Account
- The Power of Love: Combine your power with the powers of other Disciples to give life to Star Children, ethereal beings that can fight in battle. Manage your partnerships carefully!
- The Importance of Child Development: You can have up to 3 teams of 3 Star Children with you inside the labyrinth. Depending upon the combo of classes, they will be able to use certain skills and get bonus boosts in stats, affecting the flow of battle.
- The Family Who Fights Together: Learning monsters' weak spot and picking the best position to attack from - front, back, left, right - will be key to your effectiveness in battle.
1000 KB at least
- Das könnte Ihnen auch gefallen