Drakengard 3 -US-
Drag On Dragoon (a.k.a. Drakengard) is a cult classic action/role-playing series from Square-Enix with a history going all the way back to the PlayStation 2! Widely known for a severely warped story with multiple endings, the third installment of this series should follow the same path. Expect epic land battles against countless magnificent foes or take to the skies in exciting dragon-mounted combat. During a long battle, once you're drenched in blood you will gain the "Utautai Power" - pushing your chracter to their fighting limits! If you can't get enough of immersive fast-paced RPG's then you need not look any further.
Developed by Access Games, known for Deadly Premonition, and directed by the original series leads!
Facts & Features:
- Code Free-Version - runnable on european consoles
- The Network Features can only be used with an US-PSN-Account
- This year marks the 10th Anniversary of the Drakengard series
- Discover how it all began with Drakengard 3, the prequel to the Drakengard series
- High-octane, hack-and-slash ground combat, Drakengard 3 pits players against hordes of enemies and monsters alike
- Features aerial battle stages in which players can fight with the help of Mikhail, the dragon companion
480p / 720p
5.2 GB at least
In-Game Dolby Digital Sound:
Dualshock 3 Vibration: