Adventure & RPG
29. Aug 2013
Sweet Fuse: At your Side -US-
Saki Inafune, niece to legendary game developer Keiji Inafune, can’t wait to visit her uncle’s new theme park. She’s been invited to the opening day ceremonies, and is looking forward to a day of fun and excitement when suddenly Count Hogstein—a villain as corpulent and cliché as he is evil—blows up the Ferris wheel, takes the park management hostage, and declares the beginning of a deadly series of games.
Desperate to save her uncle, Saki volunteers to be one of the participants in Hogstein’s games, and finds herself thrust into the midst of excitement very different from what she’d expected when she woke up that morning. She’ll need all of her cunning, determination, and exceptional insight to get herself and her fellow participants—all available bachelors—out alive and maybe, with a little luck, find love along the way.
Facts & Features:
- Code Free-Version - runnable on european consoles
- Vast, Diverging Story 14 different endings and a host of unexpected twists and turns allow for over 30 hours of compelling gameplay.
- Stylish Art Sweet Fuse: At Your Side is an experience that is stylish and easy on the eyes, with complex, eye-catching character designs.
- Disarm Perilous Puzzles Reach an epiphany and solve dangerous puzzles; the fate of you and your companions depends on your insight.
- Unique Characters and Interactions Blow your fuse or stay completely cool, the choice is yours when dealing with this crazy cast of characters.
224 KB at least