28. Jun 2013
Muramasa Rebirth brings mythological Japan to the PlayStation®Vita handheld entertainment system with beautifully drawn art and exhilarating gameplay in this redesign of the award winning hit action-RPG, Muramasa: The Demon Blade! Along with a complete English relocalization and enhanced controls, Muramasa brings a truly exciting experience to the PlayStation®Vita system. With up to 108 blades to forge and collect, each with its own special attack, Muramasa Rebirth is a thrilling adventure now playable on the PlayStation®Vita system!
Muramasa Rebirth introduces players to a colorful world of magic and mythical monsters as you travel through mythical Japan in search of the demon blades!
Enter the visually powerful and colorful world of Muramasa! Face deadly enemies as they follow your every step. Become Momohime or Kisuke as they journey through ancient Japan fighting samurai, ninja, monsters, and evil spirits!
Facts & Features:
- Code Free-Version - runnable on european consoles
- The Network Features can only be used with an US-PSN-Account
- Redesigned for the PlayStation®Vita system, Muramasa includes hi-res graphics, enhanced controls, a complete relocalization in English, and more!
- Two Stories Follow Momohime, a princess possessed by an evil spirit, and journey west battling demons and much more! Or follow Kisuke, a ninja who has lost his memory, and travel east in search of the demon blades
- Hi-Res Graphics Using hand-drawn graphics and Japanese artistic styling, Muramasa Rebirth creates a colorfully painted world on your PS Vita screen!
- 108 Blades Search and forge new deadly weapons and build an inventory of up to 108 blades. Each blade has a unique special ability. Equip yourself with these deadly blades and become more powerful as your foes close in on you!
- Four New Protagonists and Scenarios DLCs Available to purchase and download, play in four different scenarios and delve deeper into the mythos of Muramasa!
10,240 KB at least