Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 & Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 - Double Pack -E-
Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2:
It's 2014, and the soldier of the future returns to encounter a new and more imminent threat along the recently completed wall on the U.S./Mexico border. The Ghosts are more powerful with an upgraded Integrated Warfighter System (IWS) but will have only 72 hours to assess the threat and stop the rebels from reaching U.S. soil. With a border that's 1,900 miles long and an enemy that doesn't play by the rules, this is a job for the U.S. military's most elite fighting unit. This is a job for the Ghosts.
Facts & Features:
- Cross Com 2.0: unprecedented level of power and control: The CROSS-COM is now visile in a full-screen view! Players can directly control and give orders to battlefield elements, such as drones, M.U.L.E., helicopters, Bradley's and squad-mates.
- The most authentic modern warfare: The addition of separate classes will provide a unique gameplay experience. The player builds his strategy and chooses the most adapted squad.
- Visual effects: Thanks to next-gen effects - such as real-time shadows, HDR lighting, extreme.
Rainbow Six: Vegas 2:
While Logan Keller is in pursuit of Irina Morales in Mexico, Six has ordered your team to Vegas. There, terrorist mastermind Alvarez Cabrero is hatching a scheme to bring Sin City to its knees - and it's up to your team alone to stop him from turning Vegas into a devastated inferno.
Return to Sin City for the last time in Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 and put an end to the terrorist threat. There, you'll unravel a web of betrayal that will take you beyond the events of Rainbow Six: Vegas. At a remote hideaway you'll witness the astonishing conclusion that will bring an end to the crisis in Vegas... once and for all!
Facts & Features:
- Defend US soil from a cross-border attack, taking the fight to all-new locations -- from Juarez, Mexico to El Paso, Texas.
- Dynamic lighting and shadows will morph as real-time day/night cycles and a constantly changing weather system require you to adjust to the changing conditions on the fly.
- Expanded Support - Command lethal air strikes with jet fighters, gain mobile cover for otherwise impassable situations and replenish armaments on the battlefield using an unmanned artillery MULE. Players can now heal their team on the battlefield, including squad leader Scott Mitchell, with an all-new Medic class of soldier.
- The revolutionary new Cross-Com 2.0 will give the player more information than ever before. You will be able to see what your friendly forces see in the top left display and the click of a button will expand that to full-screen view for a clearer and more precise picture. This will give you a more comprehensive view of the entire battlefield. The new Full Command View will allow unprecedented precision in developing and issuing tactical plans on the battlefield.
- Vastly Improved Artificial Intelligence (AI) - Watch your back as rebels send their own team members to flank your position or gain vantage points by utilizing vertical gameplay to pick you off from the rooftops above. Improved squad-mate AI will now feed you more of the information you need with descriptive commands like enemy spotted behind red truck ahead.