Adventure & RPG
3. Nov 2012
Ragnarok Odyssey -US-
The world is destroyed, civilized cities become ruins, mankind is left with one choice: defeat their enemies and survive. Ragnarok Odyssey pits gamers against giants from Norse myths. Massive, and completely daunting, these monsters can squash the player characters with one stomp.
The PlayStation Vita brings the overwhelming force of these giants to life. So gamers must choose carefully between 6 job classes and win as much cards from battles as possible before they go against these foes. Sure kill attacks are even more spectacular, and string aerial attacks together with combos for more devastating damages.
Facts & Features:
- Code Free-Version - lauffähig auf europäischen Konsolen!
- Online Spiel lediglich mit US- PSN-Account möglich! / The Network Features can only be used with an US-PSN-Account
- Built Upon the Beloved World of Ragnarok Online, But Accessible to Anyone - While drawing inspiration from the popular world of Ragnarok Online, Ragnarok Odyssey was developed by Game Arts, the developer behind the Lunar and Grandia series, with an original story anyone can enjoy.
- 'Fling, Fly, and Smack' Action Battle System - Fling enemies skyward, defy gravity to continue your assault in midair, then finish off the combo by smacking them clear across the stage.
- Build a Unique Character - With over 20,000 combinations based on gender, facial features, accessories and more, plus six selectable job classes consisting of Sword Warrior, Hunter, Hammersmith, Assassin, Mage and Cleric, no two player-created characters will ever be alike.
- 4-Player Online Co-op Support - Up to four players can play together online to take on some of the most fearsome and challenging giants in the game.
- Das könnte Ihnen auch gefallen