The Darkness 2 -E-
The Darkness II is the sequel to the critically acclaimed 2007 release The Darkness. Inspired by the popular comic book series produced by Top Cow Productions, Inc., The Darkness II is an intense first person shooter that delivers a twisted and gripping narrative of tragedy, modern crime drama, and supernatural horror. Players will be taken down the brutal and personal path of Jackie Estacado, head of a New York crime family and wielder of an ancient and ruthless force of chaos and destruction known as the Darkness. The Darkness II stands out visually with its distinctive graphic noir style, and it is the only first person shooter to feature Quad-Wielding : the ability to simultaneously utilize four different weapons. It's been two years since Jackie Estacado used the Darkness to kill the men responsible for his girlfriend's murder. He's been unable to shake the memory of Jenny's death since bottling up his supernatural power and now the Darkness wants out. A sudden, unprovoked attack on Jackie's life heralds the start of a full-scale mob war and opens the door for the Darkness to reemerge. The botched attempt sets Jackie on a journey to hell and worse as he unravels the mystery behind the attack and the motivations of the Darkness itself.
Facts & Features:
- Quad-Wielding Chaos Redefines the FPS Genre: slash, grab, and throw objects and enemies with the Demon Arms while simultaneously firing two weapons for an all-out assault on multiple assailants.
- Harness Unstoppable Darkness Powers: Master the Demon Arms and summon the powers of the Darkness for even more explosive gameplay. Talent Shrines also offer upgrades, from collected essence, for weapons and Darkness Powers.
- Distinctive Graphic-Noir Art Style: Hand-painted textures, shading and color give a rich and unique visual style that pays tribute to the source material and brings the pages of the comic series to life.
- Kill the Lights: The vicious powers of the Darkness manifest only in shadows, so use the environment as an advantage and strategize against enemies who will use light as a weapon.
- Intense and Personal Journey: Experience a dark, twisted and gripping story written exclusively for the game by acclaimed comic book author Paul Jenkins whose credits also include The Incredible Hulk, Wolverine, and the original The Darkness game.
- Das könnte Ihnen auch gefallen