Eternal Sonata -E-
Cross the Bridge Between Dreams and Reality On his deathbed, the famous composer, Chopin, drifts between this life and the next. In his final hours, he experiences a fantastical dream where he encounters a young girl facing a terrible destiny and the boy who will fight to save her. On the border between dreams and reality, Chopin discovers the light that shines in all of us in this enduring tale of good and evil, love and betrayal. Developed by Tri-Crescendo and featuring the music of Chopin, Eternal Sonata for the PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system delivers amazingly detailed 3D graphics, a captivating storyline, an innovative action battle system as well as new playable characters, quests, music and more.
Facts & Features:
- New Playable Characters and Costume Changes: Now players can play as Crescendo or Serenade and change some of your favorite character’s costume to your liking.
- Custom-Made for Next-Gen: Enjoy amazing, high-definition, anime style cel-shading and high quality textures to truly deliver an awesome next gen experience.
- Innovative Battle System: Battle using a unique, hybrid turn-based/action RPG system that combines free-roam and turn-based action (up to three players during battle).
- Strategic Use of Light and Darkness: Adjust your battle strategy in the ongoing struggle between light and darkness.
- Dramatic and Evolving Storyline: Experience a deeply moving story focusing on the enduring struggle between good and evil all taking place in a dream during the final 3 hours of world-famous music composer Frederic Chopin’s life.