Killzone 2 -E-
The original Killzone never quite fulfilled its promise as Sony's "Halo killer", but the second game has already become the PlayStation 3's definitive first person shooter. Renowned for its graphics from the first moment it was previewed, there's a lot more to this game than just state-of-the-art visuals.
With a more realistic, gritty feel than other Sci-Fi shooters, this is more like a World War II game in space. Most weapons are very similar to modern day armaments and there's a constant emphasis on finding and using cover.
Although the single player campaign is impressively large and varied the game's longevity comes from the multiplayer. The new class-based game modes means everyone gets to pick a different role according to how they prefer to play, with clans of players teaming up to take on their rivals. The end result is a game that's very different to Halo - but just as good in its own right.
Facts & Features:
- Real McCoy: After years of hype, Sony finally has a top quality first person shoot 'em-up to go up against the best that the Xbox 360 can field.
- The new standard: The best graphics yet on the PlayStation 3, with a huge game world, fully destructible environments and amazing animation.
- Too real: Some of the most realistic enemy artificial intelligence ever in a video game, with soldiers that use real world tactics, but also make mistakes and change their mind.
- Duck and cover: Unique "lean and peek" cover system is the most advanced yet seen in a first person game, where death can come at any moment.
- Class war: Choose the multiplayer character class that suits you and customise it with 16 different abilities to match your playing style.
je 52 MB
IN-GAME DOLBY DIGITAL SOUND:
DUALSHOCK 3 VIBRATION:
wird unterstützt, 2-32 Spieler