AeternoBlade 2: Director's Rewind
PC (WIN 8/10)
Reclaim the power of time and defy the abyss in this sequel to the fast-paced action-puzzle game of Time-Manipulation Combat. AeternoBlade II: Director's Rewind expects a lot out of you. Combats, puzzles, or both demand a good understanding of game mechanics, robust strategies, quick reflexes, and practices to pull off. Be prepared to spend hours of mastering both martial and time-manipulation arts...
AeternoBlade 2: Director's Rewind
Reclaim the power of time and defy the abyss in this sequel to the fast-paced action-puzzle game of Time-Manipulation Combat. AeternoBlade II: Director's Rewind expects a lot out of you. Combats, puzzles, or both demand a good understanding of game mechanics, robust strategies, quick reflexes, and practices to pull off. Be prepared to spend hours of mastering both martial and time-manipulation arts to solve mind-bending puzzles and defeat merciless hoards of enemies.
After the event of AeternoBlade. Freyja has been living a peaceful life with her friends at the Ridgerode village. One day, The dimension begins to unstable and the existence of this reality seems to be disappeared. It is the cause of her actions to change the world lines. To fix this, her journey begins once again.
On the other side of the world, two warriors, Bernard and Felix. Head to Anan Fortress according to the order from the King of Chronosian Kingdom's to stop the disaster that will destroy the kingdom to have occurred from a strange dark hole appeared in the sky, their fate exists will be revealed in AeternoBlade II.
Aeternoblades and their Wielders
You will play as Freyja, Bernard, and Felix. Each hero possesses a unique combat move set, and wields a different kind of AeternoBlade. Each AeternoBlade manipulates a certain aspect of time: One restores the Past, one controls the Present, and the other commands the Future.
Sonne the AeternoBlade grants the power of Time Rewind: Resurrect yourself, amend your mistakes, or send your foes back in time to relive their moments of suffering.
Nuvaran the AeternoBlade bestows the power of Time Stop: Prevent undesirable changes, and control the relative pacing of time among physical entities.
Framtider the AeternoBlade grants the power of Time Paradox: Convolute with alternate timelines, foresee the future, and defy it.
No matter how insurmountable a challenge may seem to be, just remember that: "Time is on your side"
AeternoBlade II: Director's Rewind is a major upgrade from the original version of AeternoBlade II.
Facts & Features:
- New and improved time-combat synergies.
- Revised combat move sets
- Enhanced and alternate powers introduced to the three AeternoBlades.
- Revamped levels, encounters, puzzles to improve game flow.
- New areas, relics, and secrets yet to be discovered. Over 250 relics to power up your character and customize your play style. Over 100 puzzle levels.
- Improved NPC and Monsters' Behaviors. You will need to learn their patterns, and solve "combat puzzles" to effectively defeat your foes!
Minimum System Requirements:
Processor: Intel Core i5-4460, AMD FX-6300, or better
Memory: 8 GB RAM
HDD: 9 GB free hard drive space
DirectX: Version 11
Internet-Connection: Broadband internet connection (STEAM-Account)
OS: Windows 8.1/10 (64-bit)
Additional Notes: We recommend playing the game with Mouse and Keyboard.
Information Copy Protection:
NOTICE: Product offered subject to your acceptance of the Steam Subscriber Agreement ("SSA"). You must activate this product via the Internet by registering for a Steam account and accepting the SSA. Please see www.steampowered.com/agreement to view SSA prior to purchase.
NOTICE: Due to local laws and ratings legislation it may not be possible to activate this product via the internet outside the country of purchase.
- Für die Durchschnittswertung wird eine Mindestmenge von 3 Bewertungen benötigt.
- Ein Benutzer muss mindestens 1 Titel bewertet haben um in der Durchschnittswertung berücksichtigt zu werden.
- Die Bewertungen und Ranglisten werden täglich neu berechnet.
- Um realistische Werte bei Titeln mit wenigen Bewertungen zu erhalten, geben wir (WoG) eine Grundwertung vor. Je mehr Stimmen ein Produkt hat, desto geringer wird unsere Gewichtung.
- Wir behalten uns vor, Bewertungen einzelner User zu sperren. Unseriöse User können mittels des -Buttons gemeldet werden.