Terminator: Resistance Enhanced
TERMINATOR: RESISTANCE ENHANCED is a new version of TERMINATOR: RESISTANCE taking advantage of the new capabilities of the PlayStation5 console. Jump back into the action with Jacob Rivers and experience his story from lowly private to hero of the Resistance once more, while enjoying improved framerates and graphical fidelity, faster load times, and the new hardware features of the DualSense controller.
TERMINATOR: RESISTANCE ENHANCED will also contain updates brought to the title on PC, as well as the brand new INFILTRATOR MODE which sees players get under the skin of the series' iconic T-800 series Infiltrator.
Facts & Features:
- A fully updated version of the main game including balance & difficulty patches previously released on the PC*. Players who own a PlayStation4 version of the game will also receive a free upgrade to the PlayStation5 version. *The PS4 & Xbox One versions of Terminator: Resistance will receive the upgrade patch for balance & difficulty in Q1 2021.
- New INFILTRATOR MODE in which players can get under the skin of a T-800 series Infiltrator unit and strike out against Resistance forces.
- A range of visual improvements taking advantage of the PS5's more powerful hardware, including upscaled 4K resolution and locked 60fps, higher resolution textures, higher polygon counts, tessellation, improved lighting and dynamic shadows, improved post-processing (anti-aliasing, bloom and more), and more detailed particle effects.
- A variety of features new to PS5 including Game Activities which can be used to track the player's progress in missions, DualSense adaptive triggers for weaponry, and colour shifting within the DualSense light bar to reflect the player's health.
- 4x faster load times on average.
- A paid DLC expansion with new narrative content will also be available in Summer 2021 on the PS5 and PC versions of the game.