Phantom Brave: The Hermuda Triangle -US-
Genre: Adventure & RPG
Entwickler: Nippon Ichi Software
Publisher: NIS America
|noch keine Bewertung vorhanden||
Versand am: 12. Apr 2011
Verkauf ab: 13. Apr 2011
PSP Phantom Brave -US-
Phantom Brave: Heroes of the Hermuda Triangle is a single player turn-based tactical Role-Playing game (RPG) for play on the PlayStation Portable (PSP) handheld gaming system. A reimagining of the original 2004 Phantom Brave game for PS2, Heroes of the Hermuda Triangle utilizes the franchises play mechanism known and the "CONFINE" system which combines usable phantom characters with elements of a map, allowing for unique movement throughout the game, attacks and play opportunities that are limited only by your imagination. Additional features include: new story chapters, characters, items not seen in the original game release and randomly generated dungeons.
The Original Phantom Brave for PS2 revolutionized the strategy RPG genre with its unique free roaming battle fields and innovative "CONFINE" unit summoning system. Now Phantom Brave is reborn on PSP in Phantom Brave: Heroes of the Hermuda Triangle. Packed with enhancements, added features and content, an expanded story, Phantom Brave: Heroes of the Hermuda Triangle delivers incredibly intricate, finely balanced strategic gameplay that compliments a fantastical tale of courage and duty. Already one of the highest reviewed strategy RPGs of all-time, this PSP release is certain to win over a whole new host of fans.
Facts & Features:
- Code Free-Version - lauffähig auf europäischen Konsolen!
- Enhanced, Expanded, and Portable - Phantom Brave for the PSP features new story chapters, characters, items, better graphics, and a revamped UI. The game is now more user friendly and packs more content for over 100 hours of gameplay.
- Unique Strategy RPG Gameplay - The innovative "CONFINE" unit summoning system allows for nearly limitless gameplay combination. Players can summon ghosts and monsters as battle units by confining souls into objects on the battlefield like rocks, plants, and items. Depending on the object, the end result may differ dramatically.
- Randomly Generated Dungeons - Explore a different dungeon every time you enter. The layout of the battle map and the types of enemies, objects, and items you'll come across can all change by chance. This gives incredible replay value for those who want to "master" the game.
- Five Heroes - Five heroes from alternate dimensions come to Phantom Isle where they will become helpful additions to your army of phantoms.
- Use Your Imagination - Imagination is the deciding factor in a battle system where you can do anything.
Spieleranzahl: 1Links zum Spiel:
at least 352 KB
noch keine zählende Bewertung vorhanden
- Das könnte Ihnen auch gefallen