19. Mrz 2009
In MADWORLD, players participate in a game of life and death, where only the strong will survive. You play as Jack, who’s caught up in the terror of Death Watch, the murderous game created by the terrorists who call themselves ‘The Organizers’. To remain alive – and solve the mystery behind Death Watch – you must master the use of weapons and items found within the environment and compete in ultra violent mini-games designed to push you over the edge. With its irreverent humor and over-the-top violence MADWORLD delivers a visceral gaming experience that will be an instant classic on the Wii.
Facts & Features:
- Highly Stylized graphics – black and white graphics based on comic books and graphic novels deliver a stunning and unique looking game.
- Exciting, visceral gameplay – fast and instinctive arcade-style gameplay with brutal finishing moves delivered by the Wii Remote and Nunchuk.
- Over-the-top violence and irreverent content – exaggerated characters, murderous moves, monstrous bosses & outrageous commentary add to the irreverent and humorous tone.
- Multiplayer mini-games – compete in a variety of ultra-violent “party-games” that can be played hotseat against friends.
- Das könnte Ihnen auch gefallen